Thursday, July 31, 2008
My Little Helper
Addison has not wanted to wear a diaper lately and I gave in and let her run around the house naked. She only went pee on the floor twice. She does have a rash all over her body, so maybe the diaper rubs up against it and makes her itch. Yes, you are not imagining it, if you look really close Addison is naked and helping me in the kitchen. Not very sanitary, I know. We are peeling hard boiled eggs to make deviled eggs. She did a good job cracking the egg on the counter but after that she destroyed it. When throwing the shells in the garbage she tried to eat some of the shells. Thank goodness I shoved her hand away from her mouth and she didn't succeed. She really liked eating the deviled eggs, not something I would have expected. But as I am learning it is hard to know what to expect from a toddler. It was fun playing kitchen with her, messy, but fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
All of mine went through the nakee stage. Freedom, I guess. After bath, they'd wrap up in towels, run to their daddy and flash him. He'd then do this really big display of "Get some clothes on!" and they'd giggle and run away, then run back up to him, flash him again, and we'd do that over and over.
Post a Comment