Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Mustard Anyone?
Addison likes to get things out of the refrigerator. Sometimes when I want to get somethings done in the kitchen I just let her take out whatever she wants. In this picture she had all of her items and then had to have a plate. She lines them up, pretends to be pouring them out onto her plate and has a great time. She even does a pretty good job of putting them away. I'll take that the soy sause and baby food jar were in the pepsi fridge box, at least she put them back in the fridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
OK, from the pictures I figured out why Chris married you. He loves water and your parents have waterfront property! How perfect!
We were @ Steve & Sharon's tonight. No, it wasn't like the infamous night. Anyway, we solved all the problems of the world in a loud & obnoxious way. Maybe it was like the infamous night!
The picture of Adub smiling--you don't have a baby anymore. You've got a toddler. Terrible twos are coming. Or are they already here?
Post a Comment