Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1985 Cabbage Patch Doll


Tonight Chris, Addison and I were going through boxes of stuff from my childhood. When mom and dad moved from Mt. Zion they put alot of my stuff in my grandparents garage. The boxes finally found me...grandma and grandpa moved too and wanted it out of their garage. Anyway, we found my beloved Cabbage Patch dolls. We found seven of them in the box, one of them is Brandon's however. I think I had too many because I only remember the names of my first two, Stella and Katherine. The other four shall remain nameless, unless Addison decides to name them. It was fun looking at my old things. It reminds me of how great my childhood was and of all the fond memories I have of growing up in Mt. Zion with mom, dad, and Brandon. Thanks mom and dad for taking such good care of me and giving me a wonderful childhood full of wonderful memories.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: