Saturday, April 26, 2008
The Last Read
This picture was from Friday.Addison likes the song Wheels on the Bus. They sing the song at school and she does a good job making her arms move like the wheels going around. She doesn't sit and want books read to her very often, so it was fun that she wanted me to read to her. The last song in the book we were reading is Row Row Row Your Boat, she didn't really like me singing that one to her:)
On Saturday, Williamsville had the all town garage sale. We put our red furniture out to sell, we had too many pieces for our now smaller living room. Who knew, but we ended up selling it. It was kind of sad. The furniture was one of the first things Chris and I bought after we got married six years ago. As I sat writing the above paragraph, I realized that that was the last time Addison and I sat on the couch together:( I spent many hours on that couch when I was pregnant with both of the girls. I took many naps when I was pregnant. We have many pictures of me with my belly hanging out and me sleeping on that couch. I know I am kind of a sap, but that was what I was thinking. I' m sure I will find another couch that I love and will make more memories with the new couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment