Saturday, April 26, 2008

She is Funny

It was a beautiful, yet chilly day today. Addison loved playing outside even though she had to wear her stocking cap and winter coat. She did a couple of funny things tonight. We thought they were funny, maybe they aren't, but we are her parents:)

Number 1: Chris and I were laying on the floor, trying to get her to lay with us. The tv was on and Chris reached up and turned it off. As soon as it went off Addison said, "ut oh", and went and turned the tv back on. It was like everything had to stop because the tv was not on.

Number 2: She was sitting in her new Dora plastic chair and Chris was taking off her shoes for the night. After he took one of them off, he tossed it out of the way, next to the tv. Addison then had to take her other shoe off herself. As soon as she took it off, she winged it toward her other shoe. It didn't make it very far, but Chris said, "As soon as I tossed that shoe, I knew I shouldn't have". He was right, Addison see, Addison do.

She is fun. I'm sure she did more fun things today, but those are the ones that stick in my mind tonight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: