

Addison, Bailey and I finally made it to the water park today. Addison and I went last night after she was done at school to check things out. It was nice to spend time with Addison. She is getting so grown up.
Today she was in her own little world. Bailey and I just watched her. She loves the water. She only likes the blue tunnel waterslide in the kid area. She probably rode the blue slide at least 15 times. Yesterday we were going to ride some of the bigger slides together, but that is not allowed. You cannot ride with other people, silly.
After we played in the water, rode the lazy river and did the slides we had our picnic lunch, peanutbutter and jelly and pretzels. Sometimes I wonder if Addison eats enough, but I have finally realized, she eats when she is hungry, like she should, I guess. She ate her sandwich and pretzels without me have to tell her to just have two more bits. She has been eating better the last several weeks. Bailey ate her apple blueberry baby food and some of my sandwich, she is a really good eater lateley too. She almost refuses baby food anymore, she definitely wants to eat what we are all eating. It is fun to watch her eat.
Bailey fell asleep on the way home in the car and I really thought the waterpark would wear Addison out and she would take a nap too, but no such luck. As I write this, she has not had too many meltdowns. She is watching Strawberry Shortcake and eating yogurt. It might be an early night, it might not.
Today she was in her own little world. Bailey and I just watched her. She loves the water. She only likes the blue tunnel waterslide in the kid area. She probably rode the blue slide at least 15 times. Yesterday we were going to ride some of the bigger slides together, but that is not allowed. You cannot ride with other people, silly.
After we played in the water, rode the lazy river and did the slides we had our picnic lunch, peanutbutter and jelly and pretzels. Sometimes I wonder if Addison eats enough, but I have finally realized, she eats when she is hungry, like she should, I guess. She ate her sandwich and pretzels without me have to tell her to just have two more bits. She has been eating better the last several weeks. Bailey ate her apple blueberry baby food and some of my sandwich, she is a really good eater lateley too. She almost refuses baby food anymore, she definitely wants to eat what we are all eating. It is fun to watch her eat.
Bailey fell asleep on the way home in the car and I really thought the waterpark would wear Addison out and she would take a nap too, but no such luck. As I write this, she has not had too many meltdowns. She is watching Strawberry Shortcake and eating yogurt. It might be an early night, it might not.
No comments:
Post a Comment