Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Spring Break 2010

We were on spring break this week. The girls went to school most of the week and I got a lot of things done around the house. One milestone for the week was that Bailey figured out how to crawl on her belly. She finally got her left arm out of the way enough so she could scoot along. No more leaving her alone on a bed or in a room without picking up little toys. You wouldn't know she does so well at daycare with Sherry and Lisa. They say she has good days all of the time. She is quite a mommy's girl when we get home from school every night. We went to get our pictures taken on Wednesday at Shooting Stars in Decatur. It was hard deciding which pictures to get, they were all so good. I think we picked some really good ones. We need to get them in some frames soon. The girls did so good, they are quite the models. Chris and I joke that we should get a discount because the girls are so cooperative when getting their picture taken. We were done in less than an hour with 3 outfit changes. On Friday Addison and I spent the day together. We headed to Champaign to get our haircut. We stopped in Decatur to visit mom at Star for a little bit and then headed to see Aunt Ryan. She was such a good girl at the shop. She sat for Ryan while she cut her hair and even let her dry and curl it. She entertained herself quite well for a couple hours while I got my hair done. We headed back to Decatur and Addison ended up spending the night with mom and dad. She had a great time staying with grandma and papa. Papa is her new name for dad. I'm not sure where she came up with it but she decided one day she was going to call him that. She called dad on the phone to tell him and he said he didn't want to be called papa. She was crushed and didn't want to talk to him anymore on the phone. Dad finally got her to talk to him, I'm not sure what he said, but he is now papa. The weather during break was wonderful. We got to play outside and really enjoy our week. Summer is right around the corner and I am looking forward to having more time with my girls.

1 comment:

Uncle Faye said...

I just loved the story about Pa being called PaPa. You dad told me about it at your Grandmas. Love reading the blog keep it up.