Monday, August 11, 2008
A day at the zoo
Today we took our first trip to the Hensen Robinson Zoo in Springfield. I think I can speak for both of us and say we had a really good time. She was fun to watch. We looked at goats, bears, monkeys, a horse and many other animals I don't remember. Before we went to the zoo I asked her what do you see at a zoo and she answered "frogs". I thought that was a pretty good answer, even though we didn't see any frogs today. I think her favorite part of our day was her trip to the playground. She is getting so grown up climbing the stairs and going down the slides all by herself.
After the zoo, we met Chris at Noodle and Co., one of the newest places to eat in Springfield. If you like macoroni and cheese I recommend it. Addison ate most of hers, so it must be really good. We had a great day. It makes me sad to think summer vacation is almost over...4 days to be exact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment